Randstad’s Women Powering Business Panel Series is our way to bring together business leaders in key markets throughout the United States, to connect with women at all stages of their careers, by providing networking opportunities and thoughtful discussion of the issues around gender diversity in the American workplace.
We brought together a panel of dynamic leaders from civic, academic, business, HR and philanthropic backgrounds. Moderated by Randstad North American CEO, Linda Galipeau, this year’s panelists include:
- Becky Beaupre Gillespie, Journalist and Author
- Khloé Karova, President, University of Chicago Women’s Business Group
- Addie Braun, Head of Industry, Google
- Linal Harris, VP & Chief Diversity Officer, U.S. Cellular
- Barbara Butts Williams, PhD, Dean, School of Business, Capella University
- Kim Johnson, Print Editor Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Janee Harteau, Chief of Police, Minneapolis Police Department
- David B. Kaysen, Consulting CEO, Pillar Palatal, LLC
- Kathy Tunheim, Principal and CEO, Tunheim
Randstad is dedicated to elevating the conversation around women in leadership roles. We want to provide a platform to share insights and experiences from successful business leaders to help generate new and fresh perspectives on how to foster a culture that promotes women in leadership.
- Diversity in leadership roles
- How confidence affects your ability to succeed
- Gender and leadership styles
- Building a culture where women thrive
Reserve your spot today and RSVP to the local event in your area, space is limited!
And don't forget to follow us on @WomenPowerBiz and use the hashtag #WPB2014